When something is wrong with your vehicle’s A/C or cooling / heating system, our ASE-certified technicians are standing by to make it right. From Water Pumps, Heater Cores, Radiators, Head Gaskets, & Thermostats, Santa Clarita auto service and body does it all.
Don’t let an air conditioning system that’s not working properly make you lose your cool—take your car, truck or SUV to Auto Service and Body for air conditioning inspection, diagnosis and service.
The service could be as simple as a recharge of the refrigerant—or the inspection could call for other service, like a new compressor. Plus your air conditioning belt drives many other components in your vehicle, meaning a broken belt can have a much worse impact than simply an uncomfortable trip. It takes an expert to tell, so bring your car in to our SCV auto repair shop and let the experts give you the peace of mind knowing that your vehicle will keep you cooler and safer.
Signs that your vehicle may have a malfunctioning air conditioning system include:
- Your air conditioner blows only hot air from the vents
- The air conditioner blows cold only sporadically
- There are noises when you run your air conditioner
Our ASE certified mechanics follow the federal standards and maintains the environment by:
- Inspecting performance of the system
- Checking for leaks
- Recovering contained refrigerants
- Recycling refrigerants
- Restoring the system to peak performance
- Pressure-testing the system
- Replacing cabin filters